Wednesday, September 12 is a track day without limit of noise.
- The track is open from 9:00 to 12:00 and from 13:00 to 18:00 without interruption.
- Drivers can go out to the track as and when they like and use the track as long as they wish.
- All types of racing cars are accepted :
GT and Touring cars, Two-seat racing sports cars, Formula and Prototype;
* Cars after the year 2000 are eligible upon invitation, on request.
- All cars will use the track at the same time;
- Cars must have a towing-eye and roll-over ;
- Drivers must have (or must have had in the past) a racing licence or must demonstrate a high level of knowledge of the circuit
- Drivers must wear a helmet and race overall;
- The number of drivers per car is unlimited.
- No passenger in the car;
- Instructor in the car is allowed under certain conditions;
- No noise limit on the track;
Entry fee and more practical details will be available in the coming weeks.
If you would like to pre-register, please fill in the form below.